Welcome to the 2016 A.C.E. Ride
Entries now open
The PayPal Account is working again. Thanks for your patience.
* Click on REGISTER for on-line Entry
*Call in to the Horsham Cyclery in Wilson Street for paper Entry
Our Event this year is on
Sunday the 25th of September
commencing at 8.00am in Horsham
This year we have a new Route for the Main Ride.
which is slightly longer, with a few hills and some rarely seen views of Mount Arapiles
The A.C.E. Ride is designed to attract cyclists of all ages and ability
We offer 3 Options:
123 Kilometres Horsham-Mount Arapiles-Horsham
56 Kilometres Horsham-Mount Arapiles with an optional bus trip back to Horsham
10 Kilometres Natimuk to Arapiles along Big Sky Bike Trail
with an optional bus trip back to Natimuk
Cycling to Mt. Arapiles in the Spring
** The Horsham Agricultural Show is also on the 25th.
……..an opportunity for non-riding family members
In 2015 we had:
82 Riders complete the 104Km Circuit
20 Rode the 56Km and
41 Riders took on the 10Km Challenge
- Beautiful scenery with eat/ drink and rest stops along the way
- BBQ/Rest stop at Centenary Park (Mt Arapiles) and Catered Meal served at Sawyer Park (Horsham)
- Routes avoid travel on highways with minimum travel on main roads (All roads are sealed on the 123Km and 56Km Routes)
- Free Shuttle Rides to the Mount Arapiles Summit
- Victorian Road Rules apply
- Souvenir memento of the event
The Wimmera Drug Action Taskforce is a group of Wimmera wide agency representatives and community members whose mission is to reduce the harm caused by alcohol and other drugs to our communities. We aim to do this through prevention and early intervention.