HORSHAM: Sawyer Park (river end of Firebrace St.)
* Registration & Ride Pack collection from 6.30am
* Riders to report to A.C.E. Ride Info. Desk to have their names crossed off and receive their Rider Pack
* A pre-Ride Briefing will be held at 7:15am at the Sound Shell
* There is car parking near by.
* 123 Km. Circuit Horsham-Arapiles-Horsham 7.30am to 8.00am
* 56 Km. Route Horsham-Arapiles 7.30am to 8.00am
WHAT TO BRING:
* ENTRY RECEIPT
* Bike, in good condition. (Spare Tube, basic tool kit)
* Mobile Phone
* Water Bottle.
* Some cash.
End of Ride Meal is provided at Sawyer Park HORSHAM (option)
MECHANICAL SUPPORT: Will be provided on the day for breakdowns
RIDER SUPPORT: A Support vehicle (Sag Wagon) will follow riders on the day
AVERAGE SPEED MINIMUM: 123Km 19KMH 56Km 12KMH
FIRST-AID: Qualified First Aid Services will be in attendance
REST STOPS: Vectis, Grass Flat, Natimuk Lake, Mt. Arapiles and Noradjuha all have Shelter, Toilets, Drinks and Fruit/Snacks
ON THE ROUTE: A printed Map will be available on the day.
Road Intersections will have Signage and /or Marshalls.
Victorian Road Rules apply throughout the Event
The Event is not a race.
ACE Ride Cyclists are requested not to ride up or down the Arapiles Summit Road please. (Safety & Parks Victoria issues)
CONTACTS: Email: email@example.com
Event Manager: Mark 0427 840 324
Course Director: Paul 0458 792 574