HORSHAM: Sawyer Park (river end of Firebrace St.)
* Registration & Ride Pack collection from 6.30am
* Riders to report to A.C.E. Ride Info. Desk to have their names crossed off and receive their Rider Pack
* A pre-Ride Briefing will be held at 7:15am at the Sound Shell
* There is car parking near by.
* 128 Km. Circuit Horsham-Arapiles-Horsham 7.30am (up to 8.30am)
* 53Km. Route Horsham-Arapiles 7.30am (up to 8.30am)
WHAT TO BRING:
* ENTRY RECEIPT
* Bike, in good condition. (Spare Tube, basic tool kit)
* Mobile Phone
* Water Bottle.
* Some cash.
End of Ride Meal is provided at Sawyer Park HORSHAM (optional)
MECHANICAL SUPPORT: Will be provided on the day for breakdowns
RIDER SUPPORT: A Support vehicle (Sag Wagon) will follow riders on the day
AVERAGE SPEED MINIMUM: 128Km 19KMH 53Km 12KMH
FIRST-AID: Qualified First Aid Services will be in attendance
REST STOPS: Noradjuha Hall, Centenary Park, Grass Flat & Vectis Fire Stations all have Shelter, Toilets, Drinks and Fruit/Snacks.
Natimuk Lake Caravan Park has shelter and toilets
ON THE ROUTE: A printed Map will be available on the day.
Road Intersections will have Signage and /or Marshalls.
Victorian Road Rules apply throughout the Event
The Event is not a race.
ACE Ride Cyclists are requested not to ride up or down the Arapiles Summit Road (Safety & Parks Victoria issues)
CONTACTS: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Manager: Mark 0427 840 324
Course Director: Paul 0458 792 574